Good Morning Jacksonville wants you to rock with today's hottest country stars.
The Florida Country Superfest is coming to EverBank Field June 14 and 15 for two nights of mega concerts and Good Morning Jacksonville is giving away tickets.
Country stars Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, and Jason Aldean are a few of the headliners set to perform.
Watch Good Morning Jacksonville every morning this week (June 9-13) from 6-7 for the "Country Superfest Word of the Day." Send a text message to 25543 with that day's word in the body of the message.
Two tickets will be awarded to one lucky winner every day this week.
For Florida Country Superfest ticket info, head to their website: http://www.floridacountrysuperfest.com/
WTLV/WJXX and Country Superfest "Watch to Win"
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the WJXX/WTLV Country Superfest WATCH TO WIN Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in Florida and Georgia: Florida: Baker, Bradford, Columbia, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Union; Georgia: Brantley, Charlton, Camden, Glynn, Pierce or Ware, who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WTLV and WJXX (collectively, "Sponsors"), Gannett Co., Inc., Country Superfest, and each of their respective affiliated companies, contractors, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win..
3. How To Enter
The Sweepstakes will begin at 5:00 a.m June 9, 2014 and end at 5:00 p.m. June 13, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Text Message Entry: Watch WTLV/WJXX'S newscast each weekday (Monday through Friday) from 6:00 a.m. (E.T.) to 7:00 a.m. (E.T.) for the "Country Super Fest Word Of The Day" to be announced within the Country Superfest commercial airing during the newscast. Then send a text message to 25543 with that day's Country Superfest Word Of The Day in the body of the text message. Entrants have until 3:00 pm each weekday day to text that day's Country Superfest Word Of the Day to enter the Sweepstakes. You must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter via text message. Entrants will be sent a text message confirming entry. Entrants will be charged standard messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas.
Maximum one (1) entry per person per day. All entries must be received by 3:00 p.m. (E.T.) each day for that day's Country Superfest Word of the Day, and entries received after such deadline are ineligible and will not carry over to the following day's entries. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection.
Daily Winners. Each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period after 3:00 p.m. (E.T.) one (1) Daily Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries that correctly identified that day's Country Superfest Word of the Day, subject to verification of eligibility. There will be one (1) Daily Winner per day, for a total of five (5) Daily Winners during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each of the Daily Winners will receive one of the following:
▪ 2 Tickets to Country Superfest on June 14th or June 15th at Everbank Field (1 Everbank Field Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32202) (ARV $300).
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each Daily Prize Winner will be notified by text at the time and date they are selected and identified. Failure to reach Winner by phone after one (1) attempt or return of text as undeliverable may result in disqualification of Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at First Coast News, 1070 East Adams St., Jacksonville, FL 32202 by June 13, 2014 (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays) and claim tickets. State issued identification must be presented to claim prize pack. Prizes not claimed by June 13, 2014 will be forfeited. Prizes are non‐assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by any winner. Prizes and individual components of prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of the event, cancellations, schedule changes or delays at Everbank Field or Country Superfest.
7. Participation By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP/phone account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP/phone account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP/phone account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of the Country Superfest, including operation or cancellations.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The WTLV/WJXX County Superfest Watch To Win is sponsored by WTLV-TV and WJXX-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after June 13, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit firstcoastnews.com or send a self‐addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules Country Superfest Watch and Win Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact B. Beresford at 904-354-1212 or bberesford@FirstCoastNews.com.