She graduated high school with an Associate's degree. UNF says she has to live on campus. She says she doesn't want to.
It was a regular walk for a student going to Andrew Jackson High that quickly became a parents nightmare.
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the toy store, a consumer group says toys are not much safer this holiday.
Respiratory syncytial virus can affect your lungs and breathing passages
and it can be especially dangerous for infants and older adults.
Angelcare Monitors Inc. is voluntarily recalling 600,000 baby monitors following the death of two infants due to strangulation.
The holiday season is fast approaching and picking out the perfect toy is not easy.
First Coast News has found many parents are turning to police to discipline their kids.
A little more than two-dozen parents showed up for the meeting between Duval County Health officials, the Duval County School district and concerned parents Thursday night.
The On Your Side team was at it again on Tuesday. This time, helping
viewers with a myriad of problems including an apartment mold problem.
FCN even surprised a viewer who's suit pants were allegedly locked
inside a Mandarin alterations shop.
This Halloween, thousands of children will be out enjoying the evening while trick-or-treating on the First Coast.
When it comes to using cell phone applications to help keep your kids safe during Halloween, you have a plethora of options. Here are a few of them.
At a time when festive savings are scarce, some
more coupons will hopefully save the day for you on the candy aisle.
An important Consumer Reports safety alert is out today. A stroller
travel system marketed by Heidi Klum, star of Project Runway and
America's Got Talent, has a safety issue.
Karen Johns, 49, finds herself in a place no parent or grandparent wants to be.
A New Hampshire company that makes natural and organic body care
products is recalling sunscreens for babies and children because the
products may be contaminated with three types of disease-causing
bacteria and fungi.
Jasmine Valentin lives near Ken Road and 103rd street, close enough to
realize that a playground feet from a retention pond is an accident
waiting to happen.
Tara, on the North side, sent us an email wanting answers.
A viewer said part of the sidewalk along Park Street at Stimson Street
is so overgrown that you have to walk in the street. The viewer worries
about the safety of children at a nearby elementary school.
As summer winds to a close and the holidays approach, you may be
thinking ahead about clothes for your children. There are still deals to
be had and if you know how to shop, you can find them.
An Arlington grandmother said her grandchildren's pool was slashed and destroyed by a vandal. But now, she can't afford for the kids to be able to enjoy what's left of their summer.
On Your Side Home | Ken's Latest Reports | Appliances | Automotive | Buying a House | Electronics | Estate and Funeral Planning | General Finance | Home Repair | Infant Products | Legal Services | Success Stories | Your Children | Ken Amaro Biography