The On Your Side team was at it again on Tuesday. This time, helping
viewers with a myriad of problems including an apartment mold problem.
FCN even surprised a viewer who's suit pants were allegedly locked
inside a Mandarin alterations shop.
David Williams is On Your Side, answering your emails.
A local man says flooding in his front yard is putting his family at risk.
Lowell, from the Westside, said he wants his mailbox fixed.
The eldest of six, Susie George grew up just feet away from where she now lives.
The Attebery's grew up in a generation of handshakes and kept promises;
they've lived in their Avondale home 50 years and they try to keep it in
Florida is number two when it comes to mortgage foreclosures, mortgage fraud probably ranks as high.
It was caught on a security camera, there is no sound, but the few
seconds of video are very impressive with a front loading washing
machine exploding for no obvious reason.
In the Sterling Ridge subdivision residents are concerned about holes, several holes.
The dog days of summer have turned Mount Carmel Gardens into a hotbed of complaints.
Scott recently discovered several holes, each about four feet deep, in an open field behind her fence line.
For quite a few people, the question of insurance comes up. What can renters do? What rights do you have when catastrophe strikes?
An independent contractor First Coast News spoke to said there are things you can do right now to make sure something catastophic doesn't happen to your deck.
The lights are on for now, but any moment residents of this home may find themselves sitting in the dark.
Tina Flowers is concerned about the weather and its impact on her home.
Sylvia McQuay has been watching the weather forecast with a lot of anxiety.
A Jacksonville man said he spent thousands of dollars on wood flooring for his home, but watched helplessly as some of it turned black.
Olivia and David Carter say they were charged for 49,000 gallons of water use after they fixed their home leaks. They called the On Your Side team for answers.
In 2011, the Hughes rented a house in Fernandina Beach and now that house has a mold problem.
MIDDLEBURG, Fla. -- Black mold, rats and exposed eaves are just a few of
the problems plaguing a Middleburg family's mobile home.
On Your Side Home | Ken's Latest Reports | Appliances | Automotive | Buying a House | Electronics | Estate and Funeral Planning | General Finance | Home Repair | Infant Products | Legal Services | Success Stories | Your Children | Ken Amaro Biography