ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla.—If you've still got storm debris on your property in St. Johns County, officials want to remind you the correct way to collect it and place it for pickup.
Remember! Pickup crews will be making multiple passes - so if you missed one go-around, just be patient and keep cleaning up!
Just follow these rules and you'll be A-OK:
- Debris includes: Branches, limbs, brush, leaves and routine yard waste
- Debris must be piled at the curb
- Debris must not be placed in bags or barrels
- Debris must not be combined with household garbage or construction materials
- Household trash or bagged debris will not be picked up with storm debris
(© 2017 WTLV)