Fire destroys Westside home, no injuries

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue responded to a massive fire in the 3800 block of Rancho Road Tuesday night.

Officials said a male was inside the home at the time the blaze broke out and was transported to St. Vincent's hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

The home was a total loss due to the fire, according to JFRD.

Investigators determined that the fire was due to careless smoking; a towel was ignited by a cigarette.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment