Monster trucks are ready to take over the First Coast! This year's "Monster Jam" is coming to EverBank Field Saturday, February 21 and First Coast News is giving away tickets to the big show. From "Grave Digger" to "El Toro Loco".. all the big names will be rolling into town, ready to wreak havoc.
All you have to do is email us your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com you'll be entered to win a family four-pack that includes four tickets and four pit passes.
You must be 18 years old and living in the Jacksonville viewing area to enter.
WTLV/WJXX MONSTER JAM SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the WTLV/WJXX Monster Jam (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in Florida and Georgia: Florida: Baker, Bradford, Columbia, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Union; Georgia: Brantley, Charlton, Camden, Glynn, Pierce or Ware, who are 18 years or older and either natural or adoptive parents or legal guardians of the child shown in the submitted photograph. Employees and contractors of WTLV/WJXX ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize within the last 30 days, you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 12:00 a.m. (E.T.) on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 and end at 5p.m. (E.T.) on February 13, 2015 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Enter by visiting the First Coast News Monster Jam Sweepstakes official registration page on the First Coast News website http://www.firstcoastnews.com and submitting your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. One entry per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Contest website or in any email received from FIRSTCOASTNEWS.COM
One (1) entry per person.
Multi Media Holdings Corp., Gannett States River Publishing Corp., WTLV-NBC12, WJXX-ABC25, First Coast News, firstcoastnews.com ("Sponsor") will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. All entries become the property of; Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the "Contest".
4. Winner Selection. Each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period after 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) one (1) Daily Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries, subject to verification of eligibility. There will be one (1) Daily Winner per day, for a total of four (4) Daily Winners during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each of the Daily Winners will receive both of the following:
Four (4) tickets to the 2015 Monster Jam at Everbank Field (ARV: $78) on February 21, 2015 at Everbank Field. Tickets are valid on February 21, 2015 only.
Four (4) Pit Passes to the 2015 Monster Jam at Everbank Field (ARV: $78) on February 21, 2015 at Everbank Field. Tickets are valid on February 21, 2015
Everbank Field is located at 1 Everbank Field Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32202. See http://www.monsterjam.com/ for details of event.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each Daily Prize Winner will be notified by email at the time and date they are selected and identified. Winner must respond within five business days of notification. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at First Coast News, 1070 East Adams St., Jacksonville, FL 32202 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays). Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. To claim their prizes, Winners will be sent and must complete and return a Sponsor Certificate of Eligibility. Prizes not claimed within 30 days will be forfeited. Prizes are non‐assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by any winner. Prizes and individual components of prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP/phone account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP/phone account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP/phone account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of the 2015 Monster Jam at Everbank Field, including operation, schedule changes, attractions, cancellations or closings.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The WJXX/WTLV Monster Jam Sweepstakes is sponsored by WTLV-TV and WJXX-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after February 13, 2015) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit firstcoastnews.com or send a self‐addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules Monster Jam Sweepstakes Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact B. Solloway at 904-354-1212 or bsolloway@FirstCoastNews.com.