JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Get inspired with First Coast News and the Ideas and Inspiration Home Show.
A prize pack, worth over $1000 dollars, will be awarded to one lucky winner following the event this weekend.
The Ideas and Inspiration Home Show will be held at the Prime Osborn Convention Center May 16-18. Live music, unique vendors, and several exhibits will all highlight the home improvement show.
The prize pack, donated by the Jacksonville Women's Small Business Group, includes an Amazon Kindle Fire HDX and photo session with five digital portraits from Cherish Live Dream Photography in Jacksonville.
Head to the First Coast News Facebook page to enter to win: enter every day and share with your friends for more chances to win.
Mobile users copy and paste this link to participate: http://ulink.tv/971
You can also print your email confirmation after entering the contest to use as one free event pass this weekend.
Other prizes include:
Jewelry items from Park Lane Jewelry, Yourself Expression, Lia Sophia Jewelry, and Bobbles, Bangles, & Bling
3-Day Supply of Plexus Slim
$25 Gift Certificate from Rent-A-Nanny
$25 Gift Certificate from Finder's Keepers Children's Consignment Sale and 2 pre-sale passes
Gift Certificate from Kenzi's Bow Shop
Gift Certificate to Safety First CPR for free Child Safety Course
Pillar candles from Flaire Celebrations
Ideas & Inspiration Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "Ideas & Inspiration Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WTLV/WJXX ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Ideas & Inspiration. and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 P.M. (E.T.) on Monday, May 12, 2014 and end at 5:00 P.M. (E.T.) on Sunday, May 18, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Enter by visiting https://www.facebook.com/FirstCoastNews., completing all of the required information (name, email address, and phone number), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Entries limited to only one (1) entry daily per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor. All entries must be received by 5:00 P.M., Sunday May 18, 2014.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about May 18, 2014.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) winner will receive the following prize s…
One (1) Three day supply of the Plexus Slim (ARV $12.00)
One (1) $25.00 Gift Certificate for Rent-A-Nanny. Booking available via www.rentananny.com (ARV $25.00)
Two (2) Finder's Keepers Presale passes for the September 3, 2014 Finder's Keepers event located at 3800 S. St. Johns Bluff Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32224 (ARV $25.00)
One (1) $10.00 Gift Certificate to Kenzi's Bow Shop located at Misty Morning Ct. Jacksonville, FL 32218 (ARV $10.00)
One (1) Cuff Bracelet from Park Lane Jewelry (ARV $159.00)
One (1) $40.00 Gift Certificate from Safety First CPR & Safety Training. Booking available via emailing email@example.com OR calling 904-434-6032(ARV $40.00)
One (1) $125.00 Lia Sophia Jewelry Set (ARV $125.00)
Two (2) Pillar Candles from Flaire Celebrations (ARV $32.00)
One (1) Modular Mates Oval Tupperware (ARV $65.00)
One (1) Mini Photo Session w/5 Digital Portraits by Cherish Live Dream Photography (ARV $225.00)
One (1) $30.00 Gift Certificate from Yourself Expressions located at 9951 Atlantic Blvd #303
Jacksonville, Fl. 32225 (ARV $30.00)
One (1) Necklace/earring set from Bobbles, Bangles, & Bling (ARV $30.00)
One (1) Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 16gb (ARV $213.99)
Total prize package ARV $1,001.99
See individual prizes for additional details and conditions. Gift Certificate expiration dates are as follows…
Rent A Nanny: Gift Certificate expires on 12/31/2014
Safety First CPR & Safety Training: Gift Certificate expires on 12/31/2014
Kenzi's Bow Shop: No expiration
Cherish Live Dream Photography: Gift Certificate expires 90 Days from date of award (5/16)
Yourself Expression: No expiration
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about May 18, 2014 at the email address provided on winner's entry form. Winner must respond within seven days of notification or prize will be forfeit. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at First Coast News, 1070 East Adams St., Jacksonville, FL 32202 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays). Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Prizes not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of the event, cancellations, schedule changes or delays at Ideas & Inspiration Home Show on May 16-18, 2014 at the Prime F Osborn III Convention Center.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The "Ideas & Inspiration Sweepstakes" is sponsored by WTLV/WJXX. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after May 18, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), "Ideas & Inspiration Sweepstakes",1070 East Adams St., Jacksonville, FL 32202. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact B. Solloway, firstname.lastname@example.org & (904)354-1212