JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Duval County early voting for the August 14th Primary Election will start this Saturday, August 10.
Early voting for the Primary Election is eight days long and will end Saturday, August 11.
All registered voters are eligible to cast their ballot early.
Early voting library locations hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Early voting at the Supervisor of Elections Office locations goes from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am. to 4 p.m.
Eligible voters may vote at any of the following Early Voting sites:
- Duval County Supervisor of Elections Main Office - 105 East Monroe Street.
- Duval County Supervisor of Elections Branch Office - 5200-2 Norwood Avenue.
- Beaches Library - 600 3rd Street, Neptune Beach.
- Highlands Library - 1826 Dunn Avenue.
- Main Library - 303 North Laura Street (Downtown).
- Mandarin Library - 3330 Kori Road.
- Pablo Creek Library - 13295 Beach Boulevard.
- Regency Square Library - 9900 Regency Square Boulevard.
- South Mandarin Library - 12125 San Jose Boulevard.
- Southeast Library - 10599 Deerwood Park Boulevard.
- Webb-Wesconnett Library - 6887 103rd Street.
- West Regional Library - 1425 Chaffee Road South.
To verify if you are eligible to vote you are asked to visit the Duval Supervisor of Elections website. Voters can also check the hourly wait times at each early voting location.
Voters should be sure to bring an accepted form of photo and signature identification with them. This includes a Florida driver's license, Florida ID card, U.S. passport, debit or credit card, military, student, retirement center, neighborhood association and public assistance identifications.
First Coast News