JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The following is a list of road closures provided by the Duval County Emergency Management office at 3:34 p.m Tuesday afternoon. The expected reopening for all of these closures has yet to be determined, according to an email from the EOC.
CURRENT TRAFFIC CONDITIONS
The EOC is urging residents to stay off the roads unless it is absolutely necessary to travel, and to treat non-working or flashing stoplights as four-way stops.
- 4600 Sunderland; Down power lines; Downed power line and tree blocking the roadway. Wires have been removed as of 3:30 p.m. Monday, but the tree is still blocking the road.
- 100 block of Brookview Drive N.; snapped light pole, hanging.
- 4338 Garibaldi Avenue; tree blocking road.
- 14400 Braddock Road; Per 1957, road is closed; JEA is on the scene.
- Woodland/4th; Per N337, Woodland is closed.
- Turton Avenue (Between Ridge and Sunset); Down power lines; Wire is down, unknown if live or not; Closed since 11 p.m. Sunday.
- 7225 Elwood Avenue; Downed trees; Large tree blocking roadway.
- 3137 Montcalm Drive; Down power lines; Large tree down blocking both lanes, causing residents not to be able to leave the area.
- 5873 Oaklane Drive; Down power lines; Wire hanging at eye level.
- 5744 Salerno Road W; Down power lines; Live wire laying across all lanes.
- Riverside Avenue (Copeland to Barrs); Flooding; All streets to the river appear to be flooded.
- 3400 Bessent; Downed trees; Tree and wire down.
First Coast News