JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Whether you filed your taxes months ago or waited until the last minute, you can still cash in on tax day by taking advantage of some freebies and discounts.
Many area restaurants and businesses are offering free items to help soothe those IRS blues.
- Arby's - Free value curly fries on April 17th (must "like" Arby's on Facebook and print out coupon)
- Chili's - Free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of an entrée April 16-18th. Must print out coupon.
- Cinnabon - Two free cinnamon bites 6-8 p.m April 17th.
- Hydromassage - "Free Hydromassage Experience on Tax Day"-April 16-20th. Call your location to reserve an appointment. Print out certificate from Hydromassage website.
- Maggie Moo's/Marble Slab Creamery - "Yobate Day"- Free scoop of new yogurt from 4-7p.m April 17th at participating locations. Maggie Moo's-- The Avenues Mall and Orange Park Mall. Marble Slab Creamery--10281 Midtown Parkway, Jacksonville and 1053 A1A Beach Blvd. St. Augustine
- Panda Express - Free Shanghai Angus Steak on April 17th. Must print out coupon.
- P.F. Chang's - 15% off takeout on April 17th. Order online.
- Sonic-Offering half priced drinks and slushies all day April 17th.
First Coast News