Homestyle Chicken tender bake with apple streusel pizza
2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
4-6 Deli chicken tenders (about 1 lb)
1 (24-oz) package refrigerated mashed
1 (12-oz) jar chicken gravy
1 (11-oz) can yellow and white corn, drained
1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
• Preheat oven to 400°F.
• Chop chives. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
1. Spread potatoes evenly in 2-quart baking dish. Top with chicken, gravy, and then corn;
cover with foil. Bake 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
2. Remove foil and top with cheese; bake 3-4 more minutes more or until cheese melts.
Top with chives. Serve.
APPLE STREUSEL PIZZA
2 medium golden apples
2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, divided
1 (13-oz, 8-ct) can flaky cinnamon rolls with
1 cup vanilla almond low-sugar granola
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
• Cut apples into small pieces (2 cups); toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar.
1. Open can of rolls (do not separate rolls). Instead, unroll entire dough on baking sheet
and press edges of rolls together to form a crust about 9- x 13-inches. Sprinkle apples over
crust; bake 6-7 minutes or until edges are golden.
2. Top with granola; bake 6-7 minutes more or until center is cooked and golden. Let stand
2-3 minutes to cool.
3. Place icing (from cinnamon rolls) in microwave-safe dish; microwave on MEDIUM (50%
power) for 20-30 seconds or until thin and pourable. Drizzle pizza with icing; sprinkle with
remaining 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon sugar. Slice and serve. (Makes 8 servings.)
CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 250kcal; FAT 9g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 330mg; CARB 39g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN
First Coast News