Hearty Shrimp and Roasted Vegetables
Nonstick aluminum foil
3 cups fresh baby potatoes (12-14 oz),
6 oz fresh green beans, halved
5-6 mini sweet peppers, coarsely chopped
6 slices thin pre-cooked bacon, coarsely
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoons herb garlic butter
1/2 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon zesty garlic/herb seasoning,
1 1/2 lb peeled/deveined shrimp, thawed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
• Halve potatoes and green beans.
• Chop peppers (1 cup), bacon, and garlic.
1. Place potatoes in microwave-safe dish and cover; microwave on HIGH 5 minutes. Stir in
green beans, bacon, and butter; cook 3-4 more minutes or until potatoes are tender when
pierced with a fork.
2. Combine potato mixture with peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and 2 teaspoons seasoning
until blended. Place on baking sheet; bake 10-12 minutes, stirring once halfway through
3. Toss shrimp with garlic, oil, and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning. Place shrimp on top of
potato mixture; bake 4-5 more minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque. Sprinkle with
cheese and serve.
First Coast News