Time for a check of the latest R-Patz, K-Stew news. Reports are running wild as everyone is scrambling for news on the beloved Twilight couple. Here's some of the latest buzz:
- Kristen Stewart "never had sex" with director Rupert Sanders.
- Rob Pattinson wants to have a "man to man" chat with Sanders about what happened.
- Leopold Ross, the brother of Sanders' wife, Liberty Ross, told the U.K.'s The People that Kristen cheated "for months" on Rob. But, as Gossip Cop notes, if you read carefully, you'll see it could be bad dish.
- The "real reason" Kristen cheated on Rob: She was jealous of his friendship with Emilie de Ravin, his 2009 one-time co-star.
- They are not speaking to each other.
- Fans are so unhappy with Stewart, her career may be in jeopardy. Or at least a sequel for Snow White and the Huntsman. And it could all make press for Breaking Dawn - Part 2, coming out in November, awkward.
- Are you Team Pattinson or Team Stewart? Or do you think they should stay together?