The Jaguars (10-6, 1-0) will head to Pittsburgh for a divisional-round matchup against the Steelers (13-3, 0-0) on Sunday.
Jacksonville is coming off a 10-3 wild-card round win over the Buffalo Bills. The Jaguars will look to further their playoff winning ways against the Steelers, who are coming off a first-round bye.
Jacksonville Jaguars at Pittsburgh Steelers
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
January 14, Sunday, 1:05 a.m. EST
Radio Information: 1010 AM, 92.5 FM or Sirius 83 (Internet 814)
Who to Follow
First Coast News - @FCN2go
Mike Kaye - Jaguars Beat Writer - @Mike_E_Kaye
Chris Porter - FCN Sports Director - @ChrisPorterFCN
Alyssa Lang - FCN Sports Anchor - @AlyssaLang
Brian Chojnacki - FCN Sports Anchor - @BroadcastingBri
Tim Bee - FCN Sports Team Member - @TimBeeSports
The Jaguars lead the all-time regular season and playoff series against the Steelers, 13-11. The Jaguars own the lone playoff game victory between the two teams. The two squads last faced off at Heinz Field in a 30-9 win for the Jaguars in Week 5.
Questionable: LB Blair Brown (ankle), WR Jaydon Mickens (hamstring)
Questionable: WR Antonio Brown (calf/illness)
Did You Know?
- Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette produced the longest run of his rookie season against the Steelers in Week 5. His 90-yard touchdown run was among the biggest highlights of his first year in the NFL.
- Jaguars tight end Ben Koyack is from Oil City, Pennsylvania. The city is roughly an hour and a half from Pittsburgh.
- The Jaguars' defense intercepted Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger five times in Week 5.
Former Jaguars on the Steelers
- CB Mike Hilton (2016 offseason)
- DT Tyson Alualu (2010-16)