Rev up your engines with First Coast News and NASCAR.
The Rolex 24 features some of the biggest names at the Daytona International Speedway on January 30th and 31st.
First Coast News is giving away day passes to the event during Sports Final Sunday night on NBC 12/ABC 25.
Watch Sports Final Sunday, January 24 following FCN at 11:00 for a chance to win two tickets to the Rolex 24. Just text the Word of the Day to 25543 by noon the next day.
Good luck! #TeamSideline
For more info on the Rolex 24, visit the Daytona website.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "Rolex 24 Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WTLV/WJXX ("Sponsor"), TEGNA., Inc., Daytona International Speedway and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 11 p.m. (E.T.) January 17, 2016 and end at 12 p.m. (E.T.) January 18, 2016 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Text Message Entry: Send a text message to 25543 with "ROLEX" in the body of the text message. You must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter via text message. Entrants will be sent a text message confirming entry. Entrants will be charged standard messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas.
All entries must be submitted by 12 p.m. (E.T.) January 18, 2016. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules.
Maximum one (1) entry per person. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing, from among all eligible entries, to be held on or about January 18, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One winner will receive a two-pack of tickets to the Rolex 24 at Daytona on January 30-31, 2016. Daytona International Speedway is located at 1801 W. ISB, Daytona Beach FL 32114. See tickets for conditions and additional rules. See also, www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com for information regarding race.(ARV:$220.00)
Transportation is not included in the prize package and is the sole responsibility of winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner(s) will be notified on or about June 15, 2015 at the telephone number used for entry. Sponsor will text during regular business hours at number provided on entry form. Failure to reach Winner by phone after one (1) attempts or return of text as undeliverable may result in disqualification of Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at First Coast News, 1070 East Adams St., Jacksonville, FL 32202 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays) and claim tickets. Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Prizes not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the wireless phone from which the entry is sent and all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which the entry is sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of the event, cancellations, schedule changes or delays at Daytona International Speedway or the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The 2016 Rolex 24 Sweepstakes is sponsored by WTLV/WJXX. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of Winner (available after January 18, 2016 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winner /Official Rules" (as applicable), 2016 Rolex 24 Sweepstakes, 1070 East Adams Street, Jacksonville, FL 32205. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact B. Solloway, email@example.com & (904)354-1212