Enter for a chance to have your mortgage paid off!
Brandon Pest Control is holding an online contest to pay up to a $300,000 mortgage.
The contest runs until Monday, October 17th and five contestants will draw for a chance to win the ultimate prize on First Coast Living.
Fill out the form here to enter and for possible bonus entries: http://pestfree.com/mortgagepayoff/
You must be a Florida resident and 18 years old to enter.
For more information about Brandon Pest Control's service, visit their website: http://pestfree.com/
Brandon Pest control Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions, the Brandon Pest Control contest is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Brandon Pest Control, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 11:00 A.M. (E.T.) on Monday, September 12, 2016 and end at 5:00 P.M. (E.T.) on Monday, October 17, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by visiting pestfree.com/mortgage, completing all of the required information (name, email address, and phone number), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Entries limited to only one (1) entry per family or household. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking.
The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor’s website or in any email received from Sponsor. All entries must be received by 5:00 P.M., Monday October 17, 2016.
4. Winner Selection.
There will be one (1) contestant, from the 5 randomly selected contestants chosen to appear on television, who will be given a chance to draw the two (2) envelopes that must say “Grand” and “Prize” to be the official winning envelopes. You will be notified by email that you are one of the 5 contestants to appear live on tv for a chance to draw the two (2) winning envelopes. In the event that the winning envelopes are NOT drawn, the sponsor will open the winning envelopes as proof of performance for the contest.
5. Prizes and Odds.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each Prize Winner will be notified by email at the time and date they are selected and identified. All winners must respond to the notification within twenty four (24) hours. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due,misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “Brandon Pest Control Sweepstakes” is sponsored by Brandon Pest Control. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after October 24, 2016) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), “Brandon Pest Control Sweepstakes”, 301 E. Bay St. Suite 3, Jacksonville, FL 32202. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact M. McDaniel, email@example.com & 904-355-1766.