ALDI, a grocery store chain, will host a hiring event for its Jacksonville and St. Augustine stores on Saturday, June 10, and Sunday, June 18. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate and Manager Trainee positions.
Saturday, June 10:
9041 Southside Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32256 from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 18:
1773 U.S. Highway 1 St. Augustine, FL 32084 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Store Associate - $12.00 per hour
• Manager Trainee - $49,920 per year ($22.00 per hour averaging 40 hours per week), with an opportunity to earn $75,000 to $85,000 per year as a Store Manager
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday - Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
• ALDI staff averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
• All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program