JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The face of the cold case suspect who is accused of dismembering a Nassau County teenager back in 1994 is now plastered all over Jacksonville.
The FBI put up these billboards in hopes to obtain new information involving Ronnie Leon Hyde and their child exploitation investigation.
The billboards can be found at the following locations:
- I-10 east of I-295
- Blanding Boulevard south of Constitution
- Beach Boulevard west of the Southside
- I-10 east of Stockton
- Beach Boulevard east of San Pablo
- I-295 south of Blanding Boulevard
- I-295 north of Philips Highway
- Philips Highway south of Baymeadows
At this time, these billboards are expected to run through the weekend.
If you know any information about Hyde, call the FBI at 904-248-7000.