From laptops to tablets, unlocked smartphones and tech - I've handled almost every back-to-school deal. My favorite deal is for a piece of tech aimed at getting your kids out of the house - and away from the computer!
Fitness and sleep trackers have propelled adults to accomplish some tremendous lifestyle goals. It was only a matter of time until the ideal gadget aimed at students hit the market. Today the top activity tracker we tested is at its lowest recorded price.
Click the play button to watch our tests of the new Gabba Activity Tracker.
If you want to know how long your kids are really sleeping or just how active they actually are, the Gabba Activity Tracker is a smart watch at its core. It functions like a FitBit alongside some added kid and teen-friendly features:
- Accurately monitors sleep
- Tracks steps, activities and calories burned
- Hydration reminders for active teens
- Homework reminders and additional alarm settings
- Allows kids and teens to set goals and share with friends or parents
- Works with iPhones, iPods (for kids too young for phones), iPads and Android devices
- Great learning tools for kids
- Challenge settings help kids reach their potential
- Collectible designs and kid/teen friendly styles
$30 Off Activity Tracker / Sleep Monitors + Color Choices + Free Shipping
Have a different back to school deal-related request? Drop me a line right here.
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.