A major award-winning event that normally takes place on Sundays at the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance has moved to Saturday this year due to the weather.
Rain is forecasted on Sunday. As a result, the Concours show will now coincide with Saturday's Cars & Coffee. The auction was also moved to Friday.
The new schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, March 10: Cars & Coffee at the Concours 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10, Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance 9:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Other important changes include moving Saturday’s Drivers of the IMSA Prototypes Seminar to Sunday at 10:30 a.m. in the Talbot Ballroom, The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- Saturday evening’s Gala is unchanged.
- RM Sotheby’s Auction will move to Friday March 9 at 3 p.m.