Talent Request Form
- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for First Coast News to contact you with a response to your request.
- First Coast News will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, First Coast News will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, First Coast News reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
- Attention Educators: If you are interested in having First Coast News Meteorologists speak at your school, click here.
Follow FCN First For You: